Homepage > Consulting
Gone Wrong: Diamond Heist
Required Size: 550 SQFT
DESIGN SUMMARY & MANUAL CONTENTS
What happens when the perfect plan goes wrong? Players find out, in a cinematic adventure that reinvents classic escape game mechanics and challenges skills of communication, logic, and teamwork.
- Game Flow Overview with Textual Walkthrough and Flowchart
- Build Layouts: Architectural and Artist Renderings
- Detailed Prop Notes with Suggested Sourcing and Construction
- Detailed diagrams for puzzle fabrication.
- Digital Assets Package (Graphics)
- Intro Scripts: GM-Delivered and Video Script
- In-Depth Puzzle Descriptions with Notes on Design Philosophy,
Implementation, and Adaptation
- Operational Strategies and Best Practices
- Micro-Controller Diagrams, Software, and Detailed Wiring Diagrams
- Parts Lists
EXCLUSIVITY, AVAILABILITY, & PRICE
Base Price: $1200 USD – Exclusivity offered by major urban population centers. Extra exclusivity available. Inquire for pricing.
Construction: – Basic contracting for walls, doors, and minor customization.
Construction: – Understanding of basic support systems and custom installations.
Construction: – Heavy customization and finishings.
Construction: – Engineering with pneumatic/hydraulic experience.\
Electronics: – Basic understanding of wiring diagrams and micro controllers.
Electronics: – In-depth software and mechatronic systems knowledge.
Electronics: – Electronics engineering, robotics, and integrated systems.
Prop Fabrication: – Minor conversions to off the shelf products.
Prop Fabrication: – Basic fabrication of props, access to CNC.
Prop Fabrication: – High-end environment/set finishing techniques.
Prop Fabrication: – Fully customized, life-like set design.