WHY CHOOSE ESCAPE GAMES?
Escape Games Canada is one of the world’s largest reality entertainment facilities, boasting nearly 10,000 square feet of recreational space for you and your team to enjoy. We pride ourselves in building the most immersive and realistic missions which will challenge your team’s critical thinking, problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills. We aim to make your experience as memorable as possible by utilizing our strengths in game theory, engineering and set design. We guarantee exceptional service and an experience like no other.
7 Unique Missions
Our facility hosts a range of thematic missions for your group to play. Designed for groups of 4-12 people with an average space of 700sqft our missions are several times larger than our competition. We can accommodate over 50 people to play simultaneously.
- Interactive movie-set like designs built by industry professionals and engineers.
- 3000+ corporate events hosted since 2014
- Fully dedicated staff of game designers.
- Develop and build escape games for facilities all over the world.
- Missions designed specifically for larger group game-play.
- The lobby space seats over 50 people comfortably; it’s the perfect space to have a luncheon or host a casual meeting.
- Catering Available.
LITE PACKAGE1 MISSION
- Includes first 21 players. 2 Time Slots Available: Slot A: Tue – Fri 1:00pm – 2:30pm Slot B: Tue – Fri 3:00pm – 4:30pm Classic Missions Only
PLAY PACKAGE2 MISSIONS
- Includes first 21 players. 2 Time Slots Available: Slot A: Tue – Fri 12:30pm – 4:00pm Slot B: Tue – Fri 1:30pm – 5:00pm Classic Missions Only
EVENING PACKAGE2 MISSIONS
- Includes 50 players. Private Evening Bookings: Tue – Thu 6:00pm – 11:00pm All Missions Available (Additional charge of $500 apply during high season: Jan, Jul, Aug Only)
- All packages include exclusive private use of all missions, except The Unknown mission.
- Food may not be catered for LITE PACKAGE. Please note that we do not allow outside drinks in the facility.
- A $50 cleaning fee will apply if food is catered to the facility.
- Max capacity: 50 people.
- Prices shown does not include Tax & HST.
- Add access to The Unknown mission for a flat rate of $100.
- Add an extra hour to host a meeting at a rate of $100/hr. Extra hours can only be added to the PLAY PACKAGE.
- Additional players may be added to LITE & PLAY packages at a rate of $22 (LITE)/ $40 (PLAY) per person.
All private facility bookings require 100% non-refundable/non-transferable deposit payable by credit card. All cancellations must be made 14 calendar days prior to the date of the events otherwise the deposit will be used/retained to partially offset the full balance of the base cost of the event. In the event of extreme weather conditions, i.e. road closures, state of emergencies, or power failures a rain check date will be offered. Rain checks are subject to availability. Promotional vouchers, gift cards, and gratuities may not be used for private events and/or specific merchandise. See in store for details.
Our previous satisfied corporate escapes!
Reservation Lines ✆
Phone: (416) 633 6868
Monday: 1:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Tue. Wed. Thur: 2:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Friday: 2:00 pm – 12:00 am
Saturday: 12:00 pm – 12:00 am
Sunday: 12:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Open To Public Hours
Location: 15 Kodiak Crescent Unit 5, Toronto
Tue. Wed. Thur: 5:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Friday: 5:00 pm – 1:00 am
Saturday: 11:45 am – 1:00 am
Sunday: 11:45 am – 11:00 pm
Now available for purchase online.